Some of my highlights
Mandy Gregory is a 2007 and 2012 Teacher of the Year. She has taught 4th, 3rd, and 2nd grade in both the general education and inclusion setting. She is the owner and creator of Mandy’s Tips for Teachers website (www.mandystipsforteachers.com). Mandy has over 10 years of teaching experience.
I love hands-on, game-based learning (when possible)! I also believe in a workshop approach and currently teach using a reading workshop, writing workshop and a version of a math workshop (using guided math).
- Centerville Elementary School Teacher of Year 2007.
- Mercer University Outstanding Reading Student 2007.
- Graduated with honors for Masters and Bachelors degrees.
- 2011-2012 District Model ELA Common Core Lab Classroom.
- Acworth Elementary School Teacher of the Year 2012.
I received my Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education from North Georgia College and State University in Dahlonega, GA and my Master’s degree in Reading from Mercer University in Atlanta, GA. I am also certified to teach PreK-5th grade and PreK-12 (reading)
I am married with two beautiful children. My husband and I have a nine-year-old daughter and six-year-old daughter.