- Compare to do lists with a colleague. Add anything you missed to your to do list.
- Look at your calendar. Make sure you have added all important end of year events and due dates to the calendar. Compare calendars with a colleague and compare against the school’s master calendar (if one is available).
- File any of those random stacks of papers for 10 minutes. Set a timer. These can be papers to go home.
- Grade any one stack of papers.
- Write your good bye letter for the last day of school or to enclose in report cards. Here is an editable version of mine.
- Go through all Reading Assessment kit, like the DRA kit. Copy any passages or running records so that you are prepared for end of the year assessments. Be extra prepared for next year, and go ahead and copy assessments for the beginning of NEXT school year. File the copied assessments away to stay organized.
- Plan any Mother’s Day presents. I have a cute and FREE on in my store! Click here to see it!
- Plan any end of year awards. These awards are adorable and FREE on Teachers Pay Teachers! She has the same awards in color if you are looking for color awards!
Looking for a FREE printable copy of this list? Click here!
PIN FOR Later:
Mandy Gregory is a 2007 and 2012 Teacher of the Year. She has taught 4th, 3rd, and 2nd grade in both the general education and inclusion setting. She is the owner and creator of the Teaching Tips website (www.mandygregory.com) and has over 10 years of experience. She is married with two beautiful children.