Denise from Yearn to Learn
has honored me with my very FIRST (!) award! Thank you so much, Denise!!!! I am tickled!
Here are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
2. Answer the following questions below.
3. Pass the award to 10-12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs, and let them know you awarded them
Here are my answers:
1. Favorite color? Blue. I love almost all shades. I have two rooms in my house that are blue!
2. Favorite animal? Cats! I have two kitty cats that have been with my husband and I since we first married. They were my “first born” fur babies.
3. Favorite number? 7. My birthday is June 7th and it has always been a good number for me. Last time I was in Vegas I did pretty well with it on Roulette!
4. Favorite drink? Coke. It is so bad, yet so good. I don’t drink much coffee so my trusty Coke gets me going in the morning!
5. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook when I have time. Which isn’t much. My profile picture is Kinley and Santa. From last year. Oops. Better get on that one!!!
6. Your passion? Teaching and reading. I love being around people that will let me talk about teaching. My best friend isn’t a teacher BUT her mother is a retired teacher and her father is a retired teacher turned principal. She gets me.
Reading is a close second. I love fictional books that take a part of history and turn it into some kind of mystery. Like the Da Vinci Code. I know, some people think it is drivel. I must confess I read about everything EXCEPT British chick lit. I just can’t do it. I want sensational, trashy and engaging. Even better if it is ALL in the same book!!
7. Giving or getting presents? Giving. Although I am a HORRIBLE gift giver. I am TERRIBLE at keeping secrets (and tell people right up front) so it KILLS me to not tell people what I got for them. I get so excited I just *have* to tell! It drives my hubby bonkers!
8. Favorite day? It’s Friday, Friday. Gotta get down on Friday. Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend. Uhhem. I mean..right, Friday. Every Friday. It means fun is around the corner. Now what I did for fun 10 years ago is way different than now. But a day at the park with my family beats a night at the club any day!
Now I’m passing the award onto these fabulous blogs. Congrats!
Please don’t forget to check out my free-for-all give-away! Only one day left to receive any item FREE from my TpT store. Click here for more details!
Mandy Gregory is a 2007 and 2012 Teacher of the Year. She has taught 4th, 3rd, and 2nd grade in both the general education and inclusion setting. She is the owner and creator of the Teaching Tips website (www.mandygregory.com) and has over 10 years of experience. She is married with two beautiful children.